POSITANO, SORRENTO, POMPEII (Private tour)
This is the ideal and best seller tour for those who arrive with cruise ship in Naples or Salerno port and want to visit the most important and representative places of the area like Sorrento, Pompeii and Positano on the Amalfi Coast, in just one day.
During this relaxing private tour you will visit Positano with all its incredible legends and beautiful tiny streets full of clothes and souvenires shops. Sorrento, due to its traditional and delicious cooking, is ideal for a delicious lunch by the sea and the suggestive centre of the town, a plot of little streets full of workshops of Limoncello, souvenires and inlay woodwork, is perfect for a relaxing walk. Finally it’s time to discover the history of Pompei visiting the archaeological area and completing the right mix of relax and culture of an unforgettable day. For a more intense experience we can book for you a private walking tour of the archaeological site with one of the best authorized guide that will explain the leads you trough the splendour of the Ancient Roman lifestyle and trough the horror of their last minutes.
- In 1 hour and a half we will reach Positano where you will have about 1 hour to visit the small center of the town.
- Second village to visit will be Sorrento where you will have time for lunch to.
- Last place to visit is the archaeological area of Pompei for a walking tour of about 2 hours.
- From Pompei, in half hour, we will get back to Naples.
Interesting optional stops: Ceramic factory, Wood work factory, olive oil and limoncello factory.
Duration: 8/9 hours
Interesting optional stops: Ceramic factory, Wood work factory.
Include: vehicle, english speaking driver, highway tolls, parking, fuel.
Exclude: entrance fees, private guide in archaeological area, restaurant, tips.
Helpful info: Pompei entrance fee 13,00 euro.
This tour is available from cruise ships, ports and hotel of Naples, Salerno, Amalfi.
From Naples and Salerno: 1-3 people € 380,00 - 4-7 people € 420,00
* The rate is meant in total for all the passengers and includes Mercedes vehicle and personal English speaking driver guide at disposal for the day, fuel, tolls, car parking and taxes.