POSITANO - SORRENTO - POMPEII
This is the ideal and best seller excursion for those who arrive with cruise ship in Naples or Salerno port and want to visit the most important and representative places of the area in just one day.
During this relaxing tour you will visit Positano with all its incredible legends and beautiful tiny streets full of clothes and souvenires shops. Sorrento , thanks to its traditional and delicious cooking, is ideal for an unfogettable lunch by the sea and the suggestive centre of the town, a plot of little street full of workshops of Limoncello, souvenires and inlay woodworck, is perfect for a relaxing walk. Finally it's time to discover the history of Pompei visiting the archaeological area where for a more intense experience I can book for you a private walking tour with an authorized guide that will explain the leads you trough the splendour of the Ancient Roman lifestyle. This town shows a piece of past from a very fascinating historical period and it can’t be missed!
- In 1 hour and a half we will reach Positano where you will have about 1 hour to visit the small center of the town.
- Second village to visit will be Sorrento where you will have time for lunch to.
- Last place to visit is the archaeological area of Pompei for a walking tour of about 2 hours.
- From Pompei, in half hour, we will get back to Naples.
- Along the road are planned stops for pictures in the best panoramic spots.
Duration: 8/9 hours
Interesting optional stops: Restaurant, ceramic factory, woodwork factory, limoncello and olive oil tasting, wine tasting,
Include: Mercedes vehicle, english speaking driver, highway tolls, parking, fuel, taxes.
Exclude: entrance fees, private guide in archaeological area, restaurant, tips.
Helpful info: Pompei entrance fee 13,00 euro per person, wine tasting 25,00 euro per person (include a light lunch).
From Naples and Salerno: 1-3 people € 380,00 - 4-7 people € 420,00
* The rate is meant in total for all the passengers and includes Mercedes vehicle and personal English speaking driver guide at disposal for the day, fuel, tolls, car parking and taxes.