PAESTUM - BUFFALO MOZZARELLA FARM (private tour)
Paestum is an ancient city founded by the Greek around 600 b. c. Now is an UNESCO heritage and one of the most suggestive archaeological site of the world. here you can see 3 of the most well preserved Greek temples in the world. In the archaeological site there is also a museum that contain the famous "tomb of the Diver" , one of the rare examples of Greek painting with figured scenes.
For a more intense experience I can book for you a private walking tour of the site with an authorized guide that will explain the leads you trough the splendour of the Ancient Greek and Roman lifestyle.
The tour will continue in a suggestive buffalo mozzarella farm, there you could also assist the production system with the explanation. After the visit there will be time for lunch with all the typical products accompained by a tasting of buffalo mozzarella and local wine.
- The ride from Naples, Sorrento and Amalfi Coast to Paestum is about 2 hours
- Usually we visit first the mozzarella farm and have lunch
- After lunch there is the visit of the archaeological area
- After the visit of the ruins we will leave Paestum to come back to your hotel
Duration: 8/9 hours
Include: Mercedes vehicle, english speaking driver guide, highway tolls, parking, fuel.
Exclude: entrance fees, guide, lunch and tasting fees, tips.
Helpful info: Pompei entrance fee 13,00 euro per person, Mozzarella tasting 4,00 euro per person
This tour is available from ports and hotels of Sorrento, Naples, Salerno, Positano, Amalfi.
From Sorrento and Positano: 1-3 people € 330,00 - 4-7 people € 370,00
From Naples and Salerno: 1-3 people € 370,00 - 4-7 people € 420,00
* The rate is meant in total for all the passengers and includes Mercedes vehicle and personal English speaking driver guide at disposal for the day, fuel, tolls, car parking and taxes.