ARCHAEOLOGICAL TOUR (Private tour)
Spend a day surrounded by most interesting parts of the local history and suggestive ruins visiting the archaeological sites of the buried towns Pompeii and Herculaneum and climbing up the awesome volcano, the Mount Vesuvius, that caused their destruction more than 2000 years ago, from where you can have a clear view of Naples Gulf and Sorrento coast and enjoy the experience of having lunch in a restaurant near it. These places shows a piece of past from a very fascinating historical period and it can’t be missed!
If you want to explore in a more detailed way the archeological areas, we can book for you a personal autorized guide of our trust, who will meet just outside the entrance of ruins.
- Starting from hotel or cruise port, the first stop is in Pompei for a walking tour of about 2 hours with a guide or without as you prefer.
- After the visit of the archaeological area, the tour will continue on the Volcano, in the suggestive beauty of the National park of the Mount Vesuvius, where you will have time for lunch also.
- Last place to visit is Herculaneum
- Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can change the order of the places to visit and the duration.
- Along the road are planned stops for pictures in the best sights.
Duration: 8/9 hours
Include: vehicle, english speaking driver, highway tolls, parking, fuel.
Exclude: entrance fees, autorized guide within the ruins, restaurant, tips.
Helpful info: Pompei entrance fee 13,00 euro, Vesuvio national park entance fee 10,00 euro, Ercolano entrance fee 11,00 euro. Please note that there is a possibility to purchase a unique ticket for both archaeological site at cost of € 22,00 per person.
From Sorrento and Positano: 1-3 people € 290,00 - 4-7 people € 340,00
From Naples and Salerno: 1-3 people € 360,00 - 4-7 people € 420,00
* The rate is meant in total for all the passengers and includes Mercedes vehicle and personal English speaking driver guide at disposal for the day, fuel, tolls, car parking and taxes.